Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summer has been good.

My parents gave us a car and we were able to pass along the upgrade. I've been getting a lot of rest after a long year. Had a great time at Bigman's party. Plunked him twice in a game of die.
Cray has performed well, and I'm moving on to falling in love with Tata TTM. They pay a big dividend (they give you cash for owning their stock), the family also owns their own steel, they are building a car for the worlds largest consumer market (people who would love a new car, but can't afford a used one). On the negative side,while I was in love at first sight with the Nano, the American market seem to think of such a tiny car as a death trap, they have seen labor strife shut down new factories, but they have one of the largest labor pools in the world. I also may be the only person in America to buy what many see as a potential death trap of a tiny vehicle on the roads with so many SUVs. The company also has huge debt from buying a couple of luxury car lines.
I bought TTM today at 8.35.