Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I hate thank you notes...

There is something about writing them that I just dread. It's a socially awkward thing for me to do, so I try to avoid it all costs. Because of this odd compulsion, I remember just about every note I ever wrote, and every note I never got around to. People have given me nice stuff that I never thanked them for. I've gotten money, watches, jewelry, nice clothes, etc. and had the social ignorance/ weirdness not to thank people. I also remember one person in particular that I remembered to thank. About three years ago, I sent Senator Kennedy a thank you note for all he was doing for my family. I watched him a few times on C-Span, and he always picks the battles I would dream of picking. I am more than a little sad that he has finally been silenced. At least I remembered to write him a thank you note.

2 comments:

Be Brief said...

Nary a post on impending fatherhood!?

alicethomas said...

Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you. If you are finding something to relax, princess dress up games; dentist games for kids will be my best recommendation for you. Let’s play and get more deep relaxation!
Beside, you can try cross the line game, it is an addictive game which receives much love from players over the world. Now, you can completely play this addicting fun game on your mobile. Have fun!!!!